Our summer was filled was so many activities!
Between traveling, family activities and planning our wedding, we were BOOKED!! Here are all the activities I can remember doing. Also if you have questions on outfits or where I got this or that, just comment below!
- Marcus Graduated – Received Mission Call as well! Court De Viore AFRICA!!!
- California (Doing a separate post on that trip!)
- Island Park (Post Click Here!)
- Bear Lake numerous times (mostly to plan the Wedding!) One time we got the chance to listen to Elder. Cook at the Bear Lake church.
- Worked out A TON. Prepped for the wedding. (Let me know if you’d like a post on my workouts).
- Island Park & Reed’s Life Tour – My grandfather rented a tour bus and we toured the town in which he grew up for his birthday!
- Auditioned for a Disney TV Show!!
- Went to Las Vegas. Won nothing. (Didn’t gamble)
- Signed up for and did the Adventure Hunt! If you followed my story, or @rush1023 (my husbands, Tanner) that day, you could have seen how fun the Adventure Hunt was!! There website is here if you are interested and want to check it out. Adventure Hunt
- Visited my Modeling Agency NIYA MODELS. Love them.
- Modelled for some photographers, boutiques, print work, & a Fashion Show.
- Jumped into any lake/river we found lol. I really REALLY wish I could post videos on here. I am upgrading the blog soon, so look forward to that!! Lots of videos are going to be posted. I am so excited!!
- Met up with our friend from California who was traveling the world! Jorden Sebonya. 🙂
- Celebrated Fathers’ Day up our favorite canyon and ate at the yummiest restaurant up Little Cottonwood Canyon.
- 4th of July with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF FIREWORKS in our neighborhood. Thanks to a crazy family. 😉
- Got some pre-wedding Botox! 🙂
- Bee’s Game!! Got some free fresh bread walking out haha. & it was SO DANG good.
- Went to a lot of our cousins weddings. About 4!
- WATCHED THE SOLAR ECLIPSE.
- Got to visit the U.92 radio station and got VIP passes to several concerts. One being my fav. (Khalid) We missed Post Malone… cry. cry. cry…..
- Got to go to an awesome comedy club. Tanner and I LOVE those.
- Prepped for the Wedding – Duhh!
- & Of course visited our favorite…. PARK CITY 🙂
Thanks for joining me today! Im trying to get updated on a lot of posts I wasn’t able to get done because of the Wedding planning. Planning a wedding will take up EVERYTHING!!!! Be warned… Lol. But finally getting back to what I love most. Which is blogging/ talking to you gals/guys. This blog is like a diary-some-type of blog-thing. You can ask me any questions on here and it’s a space for you to REALLY get to know me. I’m going to do a little ‘About Me’ post coming up soon. But for now, all my lifes’ happenins are getting posted. 🙂 Bear with me while I get all caught up and I’m hoping you stay along for the Journey!
(LINKS TO WORKOUT CLOTHES & JACKET AT END)
-xox Whit Rae Rush
Hope you enjoyed keeping up with us!
XOXO – The Rushs’