Hello! Hello! Hello!
Wow… typing out that word that much made me think I’m spelling it wrong. hehe
Hello my WONDERFUL PEEPS!
How are you?
What have you been up to?
WELL I HAVE BEEN CRAZY.. Thanks for asking. 😉
So so soooo much has been happening, I have hardly found time to do what I love best, which is blog!!
Yes I’ve been doing other things I love like traveling with my babe, Honeymooning, and transitioning into our next phase of life!!
WOAH BABY!! Hahah, honestly though I’ve been loving the married life. So far SO AMAZING!! NO LIE. There’s a different feeling you get when your married to your best friend. It’s so comforting and each day I wake up next to the man who makes me want to be the happiest & best version of myself. 🙂
SO COUPLE THINGS:
- I am re-branding!!! YEAhhhya So look forward to some exciting changes in the near future. (New look of blog, new information, so on and so forth)
- I will be blogging the Bridal Showers I was thrown so others (getting hitched soon) can get good ideas from it too!
- Post of our ‘First Look’ for our wedding will be up ASAP! Im in lovee with these pictures and our First Look Video – SO incredible. (We had an amazing Photographer & Videographer)
- In between or after these posts I want to catch at least my writing up to date about what has been going on, in now Tanner & My life. I want one of the main points of this blog to be a place where anyone can share anything.. Vulnerable, scary, or just an outlet to share your thoughts and maybe receive some advice/support. <3
- A lot of pain has been going on/ around my family, for certain matters I don’t know how to share right now… It’s not an excuse but it has been taking up all my energy, thoughts, & time.
BUT I am ready/taking the steps towards a happier, healthier, brighter, uplifting future!!!
I just want to thank you for being so patient with me and for staying along for the journey.
I really do appreciate it. 🙂
cont. keep scrolling…
With that being said I wish you all the most positive/beautiful/happy day and atleast a little update post is up for you all.
(Wether you wanted it or not!)
I LOVE YOU ALL.